There always so much to do when arranging your wedding. Our range of wedding invitations come in a variety of designs, so you can find one just right for you. So whether you’re planning a rustic vintage style wedding, winter wedding or a bespoke ceremony, take a look at our fabulous personalised, digital invitations to invite your loved ones and families to your special day.
Why Use a Digital Wedding Invitation?
When you are planning a wedding, there is often so much to think about, plan and organise. Sending your invitation digitally can help to save you time and money. With so much to budget for when arranging your wedding and also finding the time when you are a busy couple to organise the finer details of your wedding, such as your wedding invitations, it can feel like a mountain to climb! Here are a few reasons to use a digital invitation
- Better for the environment
- Lots of styles to choose from
- Allows interaction between your guests
- Lots of fabulous templates to choose from
- Instant RSVP’s
- Saves time
- Easy to share and manage via your social media
Creating Wedding Invitations Is Simple Using Youvivid
It’s really simple to create your own bespoke wedding invitation. Follow the 5 easy steps below to create your own personal wedding announcement to share digitally with your family and friends.
- Choose your wedding invitation template
- Add your wedding event info
- Upload your personalised photos
- Choose your announcement words
- Share your wedding invitation with your family and loved ones
1. Choose Your Wedding Invitation Template
If you need inspiration for your wedding invitation, look no further than our wedding invitation template page. A fabulous way to announce your special occasion to your friends and loved ones. With so many different styles to choose from, we’re certain you’ll find the one perfect for you. Are you having a wedding in an exotic beach location? Then maybe you could choose our Beach image to create your bespoke digital invitation. Or if you’re having a more traditional wedding why not use our elegant Tiffany Romance to compliment your wedding day styling.
Other Template Styles
We have a fabulous range of other wedding invitation templates to match perfectly with your own personal, bespoke wedding day styles including:
- Oriental classics – perfect for being a touch of the orient to your wedding announcement
- Blooming roses – roses to signify love
- Imperial romance – classic design
- Flower garden – a cascade of flowers perfect for an outdoor wedding
- Shining platinum – elegant and sophisticated
- Crystal feast – elegant
- Nightclub – less formal and fun
- Royal invite – regal and classic
- Vintage knot – compliments your vintage theme
- Cinderella wedding – especially for all the princesses
Don’t forget to check out our range of coloured templates, which will complement and coordinate with your chosen theme, your bridesmaids’ dresses, venue, and flowers. Our digital wedding invitations will compliment your wedding palette perfectly. Lots of lovely colours to choose from including pinks, reds, greens, and blues.
2. Add Your Personalised Event Info
Once you’ve chosen your design from our fabulous range of wedding invitation templates, add in your own personal wedding event information into the easy form. Make sure you have these details handy when creating your wedding invitation. These details will ensure your family and friends have all the essential details they need to celebrate your big day with you.
- Bride name
- Groom name
- Ceremony date
- Start time
- Ceremony location
- Ceremony address
- Contact telephone
3. Upload Your Personalised Photo
Once you have included all the important details of your special celebration day, add a personalised image.
What Kind of Image Should I Choose?
When looking for a digital image to add to your electronic wedding invitation, choose an image which shows you both off in your very best light! Good close-ups are ideal and ones which you may be showing some affection such as holding hands or stealing a kiss are perfect! Maybe if you’re having a more alternative event or one which is not traditional, then maybe choose a picture to compliment your theme!
Do you and your partner enjoy a hobby together? Images of you both enjoying a special time together and enjoying a shared interest makes a fabulous, less formal image for wedding invitations.
Whether you like bungee jumping, hiking, snorkeling or even pottery class! These personal relaxed images can look fabulous on your invitations, giving your friends and family an insight into you as a couple and also perhaps give them some great ideas for a wedding present!
Beach weddings are becoming increasingly popular due to the relaxed, more informal style of celebrations. Many couples choose this theme which gives your guests a chance to enjoy a relaxing break away – whilst also getting the chance to celebrate with their favourite couple!
If you and your significant other have chosen a beach holiday, put aside some time with your partner and have a browse through your holiday snaps! Often these photos show you both looking your best! Sunkissed and relaxed. So choose your favourite beach image of you both to add to your digital wedding invitation.
Sharing a Special Moment
An image of the happy couple sharing a special or romantic moment together works wonderfully on a wedding invitation. Maybe you had a special Valentine’s meal together, or a picture of you both dressed in your best attending a friends wedding, or at another special occasion. If you’re considering a winter wedding, an image of you both at Christmas, dressed in fur with perhaps some snow on the ground!
Or maybe you took a city break in Paris in the spring and have a great image of you both in a pretty park with the spring flowers blooming.
“But I Don’t Have a Suitable Image!”
So, if you and your partner have looked at all digital images of you and you can’t find anything you like, or that matches your wedding theme, what can you do? Read on to find some ideas.
Have Your Own Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot
As part of your wedding preparations, you may like to have a ‘photo shoot’ day. You and your partner could arrange to take some selfies of you enjoying yourself together or maybe arrange a pre-wedding shoot by a professional photographer.
Ask Your Friends and Family
If you aren’t happy with the digital images you have on your devices and really can’t decide, maybe you could start by asking your friends and family if they have any images of you. It’s often the case our friends and family have the best pictures of you both.
Ask around your friends and tell them why you want an image of you both. It will make them feel very special to know their image has been used within your special wedding celebrations!
If finding your own image is perhaps too time-consuming or you simply don’t have any suitable digital images, why not choose one of our stunning system images. We have an image to reflect all the traditional imagery associated with traditional weddings, vintage-inspired, cute animals in love and more! Get inspired and browse our selection. Choose from the below:
- Vintage beach heart
- Wedding Bouquet
- Heart balloons
- Vintage hanging hearts
- Frogs proposal
- Dragons in love
- Oriental style
- Champagne bottle
- Wedding cake
- Wedding ring
If finding your own image is perhaps too time-consuming or you
don’t have any suitable ones, why not choose one of
our stunning system images!
Once you’ve chosen your image, the next step is to include your announcement words.
4. Choose Your Announcement Words
Choosing the wording to add to your wedding invitation is an important consideration. Are you having a very traditional and formal style wedding where the wording on your invitation needs to reflect this, or maybe you have a more relaxed, less formal wedding?
How will you style your words? We have a selection of pre-written styles perfect for those short on time. Or maybe if you prefer to have the thinking done by our specialist wedding invitation team! Choose from the below template styles.
- Simple – ‘Bride and Groom request the pleasure of your company at the celebration of their marriage’.
- Sweet – ‘Because you have shared in our lives and supported our love, we request the pleasure of your company at the celebration of our marriage.’
- Informative – ‘Bride and Groom would love to celebrate their wedding with you. When (celebration date) at (celebration venue)’
- Funny – ‘Bride and Groom are getting hitched! Please join us for a celebration of love, friendship, laughter and family.’
- Traditional – ‘Mother and Father of the bride request the pleasure of your presence at the marriage of their daughter (Bride) to (Groom).’
Once you’ve decided the style of wording. Simply click to add it to your invitation.
5. Share Your Digital Wedding Invitation
Finally, you can share your wonderful Wedding announcement!
Once you’ve chosen your template the final stage to create your own personalised, bespoke digital wedding invitation is to share it with your friends. Family and loved ones!
This is so simple to do. Simply add a link to whichever form of social media you would like to announce your special news.
One of the super clever elements of our online wedding invitation templates is the fact your friends and family can reply instantly using the RSVP section on the invitation. This is so much more streamlined and easy than waiting for your guests to reply using the usual postal system!
There’s no waiting around for your friends and family to buy stamps, find a post box and make the super effort to respond to your announcement by the traditional methods. By using the Digital RSVP method you can start to get organised with your wedding guest numbers for your reception and other important considerations of your special day swiftly and without having to wait for the postman – and it’s so much kinder to the environment too!
Tips for choosing wedding invitation print service
A wedding invitation is more than just a piece of paper, so you need to add a personal touch to impress guests. A renowned and well-known wedding invitations provider will assist you in this process and help you achieve your dreams.
If you are looking for a wedding invitation provider in your area (for example, in the United States and the United Kingdom), you will get a big list. The qualified providers of wedding invitations have the ability to provide quality service to their customers. However, when you find a provider to print your wedding invitation, you have to face many disadvantages. Even after receiving a wedding invitation, you have to pay a lot of trouble to send it to the guests.
The best way to help you overcome this problem is to make and send digital invitations online for your wedding.
How to make personalized digital invitations to share online
How to create a personalized digital invitation to share online
You can easily create and send digital wedding invitations using the YouVivid website. All you have to do is create a wedding invitation in four easy steps:
- Selecting an invitation templateSelecting a template is the first step that you have to do with creating the wedding invitation. In here, you will be able to select a theme, which matches with the theme of your wedding as well. Then you will be able to impress the guests who will come to the event. In addition, you will be asked to enter the basic information that needs to be displayed on the wedding invitation as well.
- Select an imageSecondly, you need to select an image for the wedding invitation. You are encouraged to select a romantic image, as it can contribute heavily towards the success of the wedding invitation.
- Customize the wedding invitationNow you will be able to customize the wording and image and the other aspects of the wedding invitation.
- Invite the guests onlineWhen you get to this point, you have completed your wedding invitation. Therefore, you can share the wedding invitation URL with your guests via the website or your mobile phone via WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter.
Let our specialist wedding invitation team here at Youvivid help to make your wedding celebrations a day to remember. If you need any help while using our super easy digital wedding invitation service, get in touch and one of friendly team members will be able to help you.